Advertisement No. 02/2018 for various teaching and non-teaching posts, Registrar GADVASU, Ludhiana
GURU ANGAD DEV VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY LUDHIANA
Advertisement No. 02/2018
Applications are invited for the following posts. Application forms may be downloaded from the University website (www.gadvasu.in). Last date for receipt of complete applications along with a self-addressed envelope (9”x4”) bearing postal stamps of Rs. 25/- is 30.11.2018:-
1. Assistant Professor (Livestock Production) at KVK (Two)
2. Assistant Professor (Dairy Chemistry) (One)
3. Assistant Professor (Veterinary Medicine) (Two)
4. Assistant Professor (Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics) (One)
5. Fodder Development Officer (One)
6. Sub Divisional Engineer (Electrical) (One)
7. Lab Technician (Five)
8. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technician (One)
9. Boiler and Steam Generation Technician (One)
10.Laboratory Attendant (Two)
11. Plumber (One)
12. Painter (One)
13. Sewerman (One)
14. Bus Cleaner (One)
15. Sweeper (Ten)
Candidates must fulfill the requisite qualifications by the last date of receipt of applications. For more details regarding the posts, qualifications, experience, job responsibilities, pay scales and other terms and conditions, candidates may visit university website www.gadvasu.in.
1. Application fee
Serial Nos. of the posts
Post at Sr. No. 1 to 7
Post at Sr. No. 8 to 15
Bank draft of the requisite application fee in favour of COMPTROLLER, GADVASU payable at Ludhiana should be attached.
2. Pay Scales* of the posts are as under:
Sr. Nos. of the post
Sr. Nos. 1 to 4
Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs.6000/- G.P.
Sr. Nos. 5 & 6
Rs. 15600-39100/- + Rs.5400/- G.P.
Sr. No. 7
Rs. 10300-34800/- + Rs. 3800/- G.P.
Sr. Nos. 8 & 9
Rs. 5910-20200+ Rs. 2400/- G.P.
Sr. Nos. 10 to 12
Rs. 5910-20200+ Rs. 1900/- G.P.
Sr. No. 13 to 15
Rs. 4900-10680+ Rs.1650/- G.P.
(NPA will be given where appropriate as per University rules).
*The pay scales and other service conditions for the above posts wherever applicable will be as per Punjab Govt. Notification No.7/204/2012-4 F.P.1/60 dated 15.1.2015 and circular No. 7/204/2012-4 F.P.1/66 dated 15.01.2015 and any other instructions issued by Punjab Govt. from time to time in this regard.
3. The University will prepare a score card for all the posts on the basis of academic record and experience etc. As per the merit of the score card, 15 eligible candidates for one post, shall be called for interview/practical test/any other test, if applicable.
4. For the post at Sr. Nos. 1 to 6 the candidates will have to score at least 50% marks out of the interview to be considered as eligible.
5. If at any stage it is discovered that the candidate has submitted false certificate/ degree/used unfair means will not only be summarily rejected but proceeded against legally.
6. The candidates are advised to visit the University Website (www.gadvasu.in) regularly for updates.
7. Self-addressed envelope (9”x4”) along with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- must be attached with the application form.
8. For post Sr. No. 1 & 4
The NET essentiality for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted, for the candidates registered
for Ph.D. prior to July 11, 2009 shall be exempted subject to the conditions that:
a. Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only;
b. Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by atleast two external examiners;
c. Open Ph.D. viva-voce of the candidate had been conducted;
d. Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which atleast one must be in refereed Journal;
e. Candidate has made atleast two presentations in conferences/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D. work.
(a) to (e) as above are to be certified by the Vice Chancellor/Pro-Vice-Chancellor/Dean (Academic Affairs)/Dean (University Instructions).
9. Applications, which are incomplete/ not on the prescribed form/ received after the due date/ received without the prescribed application fee etc. shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
10. The candidates should enclose attested copies of all the certificates of qualifications, detail marks, experience, caste certificate/certificate of Physical Handicap (for reserved category candidates) and application fee (if any) alongwith application form. In the absence of any of the necessary documents the candidature for the post shall not be considered.
11. The University reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw any post indicated in the Advertisement at any stage.
12. In-service candidates should apply through proper channel. While advance copy of the application must reach by the prescribed last date of the receipt of applications, the copy through proper channel must reach in the office of Registrar, GADVASU before the date of interview/ written test whichever is applicable.
13. For posts at Sr. No. 5 to 15 the minimum age of entry is 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 01.01.2018. The retirement age is 60 years.
14. The reservation and relaxation in age shall be as per Punjab Govt./ University rules.
15. Appointment to the post at Sr. No. 1 shall be co-terminus with the scheme in which these are provided.
16. 50% exemption in examination fee will be given to the physically handicapped persons.
17. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the interview/examination etc.
18. The candidates, who have applied for the post of Assistant Professor (Livestock Production) at KVK in response to the advertisement 01/2018, need not to apply afresh. However, they may send the updations (if any) till the last date of receipt of applications.
19. Any dispute arisingout of anything in connection with this advertisement with the University will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Ludhiana only.
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University