Walk in interview for the posts of Veterinary Officer, Veterinary Inspector and Computer Operator, Professor-cum-Head, Dept. of Vety. and Animal Husbandry Extension Education, GADVASU, Ludhiana
Department of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education
Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana
Applications on plain paper are invited from eligible candidates for following posts in the project entitled “Establishment of Pashu Palak Tele-Advisory Kendra at GADVASU, Ludhiana”. The appointment is purely on temporary and contractual basis for six months with renewal up to the completion of the project and will be liable for termination at any time in case of unsatisfactory performance. There is no provision for absorption/re-employment in GADVASU after termination of the time bound project.
Name of the Sub-Project: “Establishment of Pashu Palak Tele-Advisory Kendra at GADVASU, Ludhiana”.
Veterinary Officer* (One)
1. B.V.Sc & A.H. / B.V.Sc
2. Matriculation with Punjabi as one subject
1. M.V.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Surgery & Radiology or Veterinary Gynaecology & Obstetrics
Veterinary Inspector (One)
1. 10+2 from a recognized board/institute.
2. Two year Diploma in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Health Technology/ Veterinary Pharmacy from recognized institute affiliated to State University.
3. Passed Punjabi up to Matric level or above.
Computer Operator (One)
1. Bachelor degree in any stream from recognized institute affiliated to State University.
2. Matriculation with Punjabi as one subject.
3. Certificate Course in Computer Application from recognized board or DOEACC “A” Level with knowledge of MS Office
*Retired persons will also be considered
GADVASU, Ludhiana has establishment Pashu Palak Tele-Advisory Kendra (PP-TAK) at its campus.
1. Veterinary Officer has to answer all the queries of Livestock Farmers received in this Kendra. In case, the query is highly specialized in nature, then, he/she has to transfer that call to the Subject Matter Specialist or to get the answer from him/her and to convey the same to the caller. He/she will also have to supervise any other activity pertinent to the PP-TAK
2. Veterinary Inspector has to attend to each and every call received in the Kendra. He/she will be required to record the complete profile of the caller and the nature of the query.
3. Computer Operator will be responsible for maintaining all the records of the calls received in the Kendra. He will also maintain the office of this Kendra.
Date & Place of Interview: 29th July, 2021 at 10.00 a.m. in the office of Director of Extension Education, GADVASU, Ludhiana.
Emoluments: Rs. 30,000/- (consolidated) to Veterinary Officer; Rs. 15,000/- (consolidated) to Veterinary Inspector and Rs.10,000/- (consolidated) to Computer Operator
Contact Person: Dr R K Sharma, Principal Investigator & Professor-cum-Head, Department of Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension Education, GADVASU, Ludhiana. 141004.
Candidates fulfilling the qualifications may appear in the interview along with application, bio-data, original certificates/degrees and their photocopies in addition to two photographs. No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview and no separate letter for the interview will be issued.
Dept. of Vety. and Animal Husbandry
Extension Education, GADVASU, Ludhiana