Advertisement No. 01/2016 for various teaching and non-teaching posts, Registrar, GADVASU, Ludhiana
GURU ANGAD DEV VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES UNIVERSITY LUDHIANA
Advertisement No. 01/2016
Applications are invited for the following posts. Application forms may be downloaded from the University website (www.gadvasu.in). Last date for receipt of complete applications along with a self-addressed envelope (9”x4”) bearing postal stamps of Rs. 25/- is 04.05.2016:-
Deputy Director (Training), KVK, Booh, Tarn Taran
Assistant Professor (Horticulture) at KVK (Two)
Assistant Professor (Home Science) at KVK (Two)
Assistant Professor (Agronomy) at KVK (One)
Assistant Veterinary Gynaeocologist (One)
Assistant Professor (Veterinary Public Health and Epidemiology) (One)
Assistant Professor (Livestock Production Management) (One)
Assistant Professor (Livestock Products Technology) (One)
Assistant Professor (Veterinary Surgery) (One)
Assistant Professor (Veterinary Medicine) (One)
Assistant Professor (Veterinary Extension) (Four)
Assistant Professor (Fisheries) (One)
Veterinary Officer at Veterinary Polytechnic & RRTC, Kaljharani, Bathinda (Six)
Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) (one)
Junior Engineer (Civil) (One)
Farm Manager at KVK (One)
Programme Assistant (Computer) at KVK (One)
Fodder Manager (One)
Computer Assistant (One)
Stock Assistant/ Livestock Assistant (Three)
Stenographer Grade-III at KVKs (Three)
Driver T-1 (Jeep and Tractor) at KVKs (Six)
Candidates must fulfill the requisite qualifications by the last date of receipt of applications. For more details regarding the posts, qualifications, experience, job responsibilities, pay scales and other terms and conditions, candidates may visit university website www.gadvasu.in.
Serial Nos. of the posts
Post at Sr. No. 1
Posts at Sr. Nos. 2 to 14
Posts at Sr. Nos. 15 to 20
Posts at Sr. Nos. 21 & 22
Bank draft of the requisite fee shall be in favour of COMPTROLLER, GADVASU payable at Ludhiana should be attached.
2. Pay Scales* of the posts are as under:
Sr. Nos. of the post
Sr. No. 1
Rs. 37400-67000+RGP of Rs. 9000
Sr. Nos. 2 to 12
Rs. 15600-39100+RGP of Rs. 6000
Sr. Nos. 13 & 14
Rs. 15600-39100+RGP of Rs. 5400
Sr. No. 15
Rs. 10300-34800+GP of Rs. 4800
Sr. Nos. 16 & 17
Rs. 9300-34800+GP of Rs. 4200
Sr. No. 18
Rs. 10300-34800+GP of Rs. 3800
Sr. Nos. 19 & 20
Rs. 10300-34800+GP of Rs. 3200
Sr. No. 21
Rs. 5200-20200+GP of Rs. 2400
Sr. No. 22
Rs. 5200-20200+GP of Rs. 2000
(NPA will be given where appropriate as per University rules).
*The pay and allowances of the above posts shall be decided on the basis of the final decision on the Punjab Govt. Notification No.7/204/2012-4 F.P.1/66 dated 15.1.2015.
3. Self-addressed envelope (9”x4”) along with postal stamps of Rs. 25/- must be attached with the application form.
4. Applications, which are incomplete/not on the prescribed form/received after the due date/received without the prescribed application fee etc. shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
5. The University reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw any post indicated in the Advertisement at any stage.
6. In-service candidates should apply through proper channel. While advance copy of the application must reach by the prescribed last date of the receipt of applications, the copy through proper channel must reach in the office of Registrar, GADVASU by the interview day.
7. For posts at Sr. No. 1 to 12 the minimum age of entry is 18 years and retirement age is 60 years.
8. For post at Sr. No. 13 to 22 the minimum age of entry is 18 years and not more than 37 years as on 01.01.2016.
9. Appointment to the posts at Sr. Nos. 2 to 4, 16, 17 and 19 to 22 shall be co-terminus with the scheme in which these are provided.
10. The reservation and relaxation in age shall be as per Punjab Govt./ University rules.
11. 50% exemption in examination fee will be given to the physically handicapped persons.
12. No T.A./ D.A. will be paid for attending the interview/examination etc.
13. Any dispute arising out of anything in connection with this advertisement with the University will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Ludhiana only.