College of Veterinary Science, Rampura Phul and Veterinary Polytechnic, Kaljharani
Medical Examination Fee
University Admission/Re-Admission Fee
College Security (Refundable)
College Admission Fee
Student Aid & Red Cross Fund
Tuition Fee Self-Financed/Out of State
College Development and Student Fund
Total Self-Financed/Out of State)
Hostel Security (Refundable)
Additional Electricity Charges
Extra as applicable
Supplementary Examination Fee per paper
Re-Totaling (per paper)
Literature fee (VPP)
The students registering for 3rd Semester will have to deposit mandaory Literature fee
Mode of Payment:
The candidates selected for admission will have to pay the entire applicable fee immediately after counselling through Credit/Debit Card, Cash or Bank draft in favour of Principal, Veterinary Polytechnic,Kaljharani/Dean, COVS, Rampura Phul as applicable, payable at Ludhiana.
The boys admitted to Veterinary Polytechnic, Kaljharani will be provided hostel accommodation at Kaljharani. No Boy student will be allowed to take P.Gs in nearby villages if the seats are available in the Hostel as per Resident Instruction Programme Rules.
The girl students admitted to Veterinary Polytechnic, Kaljharani will have to make their own arrangement for accommodation.
The students (boys and girls) admitted to College of Veterinary Science, Rampura Phul for Diploma programme will be provided accommodation only as per the availability on firstcome first-serve basis.
Baba Hira Das Ji College of Veterinary Pharmacy, Badal, District Sri Muktsar Sahib
University Quota Fee
Management Quota Fee
*Inclusive of University Examination Fee and University Admission fee of Rs. 1900/- and Rs. 7000/-, respectively.
The College will charge the same fees from the students eligible for Post-Matric Scholarship Scheme admitted under SC/ST Category (University Quota) as is being charged by the GADVASU.
The University Examination Fee has to be deposited in the office of Controller of Examinations and University Admission Fee in the office of Registrar, GADVASU.
Fees for various types of Certificates/ Documents w.e.f. 1.10. 2022
Type of Certificate
Charges (In Rs.)
Inter-university Migration Certificate
Duplicate Inter-university Migration Certificate
Duplicate Diploma Certificate
Duplicate Semester Report
Duplicate Copy of Merit Certificate
Duplicate copies of various types of certificates at college level
Duplicate copy of sports certificate
Duplicate/Incomplete Transcript of Academic Record
Authentication of various documents
1000/- per copy
Authentication/supplying information to the other institution
Changing of name in University Record as per university guidelines
Reissue of Diploma Certificate and Transcript after change of name
5000/-(Diploma Certificate &
Verification of certificates/documents issued by GADVASU
2000/- per copy
Issue of Duplicate Identity Card
Postal Charges for post with in India
Postal Charges for post to foreign countries
2500/- or actual if more (Speed post air-mail)
Sending scanned documents through E-mail
1000/- per case/request
Bonafide Certificate Fee
In the case, a student is withdrawing from the programme, the entire fees collected from the student shall be refunded according to the following table:-
The seat consequently falling vacant got filled by another candidate by the last date of admission.
1. Rs.2430/-*to be deducted if the candidate vacates the seat before the start of classes.
2. Entire amount of Hostel Security and College Security is refundable
3. If candidate vacates the seat after start of classes, then fee will be refunded after deduction of Rs.2430/-* and additional deduction in entire fee (deduction not applicable on refundable security) as per below:
5% within 15 days from start of classes
10% within 30 days from start of classes
20% above 30 days from start of classes
*Including processing fee of Rs.1000/-, medical fee 430 and accidental health insurance of Rs.1000/-
If surrendered, the seat remained vacant.
(Including college/hostel security)
If admission is claimed by the candidate by producing the fake certificate(s) or certificate(s) from un- recognized boards/Institutes,even if the seat vacated by such candidate is got filled subsequently.
(Including college/hostel security)
Provision of fee concession is available only for the students enrolled at Veterinary Polytechnic, Kaljharani. The Dean, College of Veterinary Science, Rampura Phul (Controlling Officer, Veterinary Polytechnic, Kaljharani) can remit tuition fee of upto 10% of students of Diploma in Veterinary Science and Animal Health Technology admitted during a given academic year on recommendation of the Principal-cum-Joint Director, Veterinary Polytechnic, Kaljharani.
Out of these 10% students,
3% will be granted 100%,
next 3% will be granted 50%, and
remaining 4% will be granted 33.3% concession in tuition fee.
The students with lowest family income will be given priority in higher slab of fee concession. However, the girl students will be given priority in full tuition fee concession to promote the education of a girl child from economically weaker sections.
The students enrolled through Self Finance Programme shall not be eligible for fee concession as per the University guidelines.
It is further clarified that there is no provision of fee concession at College of Veterinary Science, Rampura Phul under any category.
Detailed guidelines regarding criteria and procedure for availing the fee concession are available at University website at this link: https://www.gadvasu.in/notices/5842
1. The University reserves the right to enhance the rates of fee/charges and funds etc. from time to time. An annual increase of 10% in the fee structure shall be applicable to the constituent colleges of the university.
2. The securities not claimed for two semesters succeeding the ending of semester in which the student leaves the college, shall lapse.
3. All claims for refund of hostel security shall be entertained through the Principal/Dean of the college.
4. The University is authorized to realize additional charges proportionally from the hostellers through the Principal/Dean of the college, the Generator running cost at hostel and also the electricity consumption bills, if in excess than the normal.
5. If any candidate wishes to shift his/her seat from one category/quota to another. He/she has to pay the entire fee again for another seat, no fee shall be adjusted. The previous paid fee shall undergo a proper refund process (if eligible) and then only the fee shall be refunded.
6. The private colleges/institutes affiliated to GADVASU will charge the same fees from the students eligible for Post Matric Scholarship Scheme admitted under SC/ST Category (University Quota) as is being charged by the university from the students of said category in respect of the particular course.
7. Hostel accommodation at Private affiliated college shall be provided subject to availability.